Summer Blasphemy Tour Dates!

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
DragonLord will be headlining the West Coast dates for the SUMMER BLASPHEMY TOUR 2002, featuring Incantation, Impaled, Decapitated (from Poland), Vehemence, and Dead To Fall:

August 15, 2002 - Key Club, Los Angeles, CA

"SUMMER BLASPHEMY FESTIVAL"
(Also appearing: Exhumed and Phobia)
August 16, 2002 - The Pound SF, San Francisco, CA

August 17, 2002 - Portland, Oregon (TO BE CONFIRMED)

August 18, 2002 - Graceland, Seattle Washington

Originally posted by msanthrope

it is YOUR lucky day, this IS going thru SO-CAL, dude!!!

so you assume we all say dude, huh? That's HELLA stereotypical! ;)

I can't wait (gonna go buy ticket tomorrow if they are on sale!)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the show at the Pound confirmed?

Last I saw, it didn't mention Dragonlord on the ticket with Impaled and Exhumed...

Originally posted by Sadistik

so you assume we all say dude, huh? That's HELLA stereotypical! ;)

I can't wait (gonna go buy ticket tomorrow if they are on sale!)!!!!!!!!!!!!

"dude" is a california thing, right? ha ha!

hmmm... i have to find out what is going on. someone mentioned there wasn't SO-CAL dates, but i'm pretty sure there are!

Originally posted by xenophobe
Is the show at the Pound confirmed?

Last I saw, it didn't mention Dragonlord on the ticket with Impaled and Exhumed...

YES, it IS confirmed... DragonLord is the headliner for that gig. it's on the pound website. it's going to be a mini "metal fest" - starts in the day if i'm not mistaken.

Whoa! Cool. I went to the Pound site the night before the Nile/Arch Enemy and it wasn't up.

Should be a great show. Thanks!

New York was a good place to play, we were a new fucking band though, I got mobbed by 5 fans, all guys though lol awww.
Dragonlord on tour, should come to life next year. I have the pound dragonlord show on video. along with our band and decapitated, im thinking of encoding them into bootleg downloadables.

I do not like any of the local bands personally. If I had to pick one, it would be Summer Dying. They are good live, although their recording I was not too crazy about it. The main venus for metal in Michigan is Harpos, and it is in a horrid area. I hate going down there, it's like, every concert you go to down there you are risking your life due to the bad area.