Summer Breeze

It was great to see Katatonia again after more than one year of not seeing them. And after being forced to listen to the most annoying band ever, Carmina Burana (or something like that) on the other stage, right before the Katatonia gig. What a relief when I finally got my ears cleaned from that classical/ medieval crap.... Consternation was more beautiful than ever! Was good to hear Future of speech, Sleeper and Tonight's music in the setlist again. Can't wait to see Katatonia with some new songs, hope it's gonna happen soon! I met Anthony after the show. And Medy from France who doesn't write here often but I know him from some Kata concerts, so the 3 of us had a Mini- Katameeting there, sweet :) :headbang: Where was everyone else?!
Second best band was Ghost Brigade, rather short set but soooo gooood! Gotta get their new album!
Opeth were indeed weird but after so many perfect concerts it was kinda interesting and definitely unique, and that is not meant in a negative way. Although it was easy to tell how uncomfortable they felt with those technical problems. Somebody said it took them over 20 minutes to get things fixed, I didn't check the time but it could be true. At first, it was almost silent on stage and then they started jamming which was very nice. Due to these problems, Mikael wasn't much in the mood for the ususal joking. But at some point he asked how Katatonia were and whether Jonas looked fat :zombie: Then the crowd started shouting Bloodbath! Bloodbath!! and he said something like they might play there next time.... I certainly wouldn't mind!!
Other bands: Life of Agony- brought up good old memories from the festivals in the nineties and the singer is defintely something special; Amon Amarth- I was impressed by their many and enthusiastic fans, even far behind the mixing desk people were singing along and headbanging, the place was crowded all over meanwhile it was dead silent on the campsite, I had no idea the band was that poplular nowadays- respect!; Moonspell- I wouldn't call myself a fan but I must admit I got goosebumps once or twice so I guess they were good; Nim Vind- my sister loved them and they could be the next big thing.... or something..... they covered a Doors songs which sounded very cool; somebody please kill fucking J.B.O., don't want to hear them anymore, stupid pink party music :puke:
Enough for now, I'm actually on vacation and don't want to spend too much time in front of the computer. Can't watch the videos at the moment (people are sleeping) but thanks for uploading, I'll check them when I'm back home. Bye :wave: