Summer Breeze 2003

@ HellSpawn: that sucks big time!!! :(

@ twilightheart: it's "only" with mr V......mattias still owns me one ;)
oh my.......I never posted this pic anywhere before but what the hell.....it's mr V who's cool and me that looks completely retarded (read: ..that is completely drunk :rolleyes: ) on that pic, so it won't do any harm :D (small size has to be enough though :p )

mrV_c.jpg

Gaunerin said:
@ twilightheart: it's "only" with mr V......mattias still owns me one ;)
oh my.......I never posted this pic anywhere before but what the hell.....it's mr V who's cool and me that looks completely retarded (read: ..that is completely drunk :rolleyes: ) on that pic, so it won't do any harm :D (small size has to be enough though :p )

mrV_c.jpg

Eh, I´m so jealous!!! :yell:
No, really, I grant you your luck!! :D

I´m looking forward to seeing you all at the summerbreeze!!! :kickass:

don't think so......I guess it's us three from this board and there's no need for further meetings, right!? ;)
oh, I forgot about lumen, but morg is in touch with her afaik.

Gaunerin said:
don't think so......I guess it's us three from this board and there's no need for further meetings, right!? ;)
oh, I forgot about lumen, but morg is in touch with her afaik.

Yup, I'm there. :wave:

Haven't been online much since the massive blackout on Thursday, but it looks like our flight is leaving as scheduled. Thankfully!. :)

Morg is already down south, Mocika took her train to Germoney a few hours ago and I will leave tomorrow in the early afternoon. SUmmer Breeze, here I come \m/