Summer Breeze 2003

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
I'd cut off several body parts in order to make it to this festival.

Heheheheeeeh >:eek:P

But damn, I agree with Somber, the bands at Summer Breeze
are better than at Wacken...! :eek:) Hmmm......

If only I had more money.... >:eek:P
*Starts cutting off bodyparts* hehe...

Originally posted by corrado
Hm, would be interesting to know if Vintersorg is going to play at Vienna Metalfest too... (23. + 24. 8). Due to Borkis homepage, Borknagar are confirmed for both gigs (Friday at Summerbreeze, Saturday in Vienna) - would be nice (and comfortable) if Vintersorg would have the same schedule...
is there already official info about the vienna metalfest? cos last time I checked, there was still the "more nfo soon" -line there

Well if he would play there too, then he would need to sing two shows on one day! Dunno if he has to do that at Summerbreeze as well, but I kind of guess he plays the day before there...
Anyway, two shows in one day and maybe two days in a row... not to forget the soundchecks and maybe interviews... erm... I wonder what his vox would sound like in the end...

If he really does that without loosing on his quality... well... :worship: :worship: :worship:

I'm definitely going to the Vienna Metalfest. Can't miss Borknagar. But I certainly hope there will also be other good bands.

Originally posted by Morgana
Well if he would play there too, then he would need to sing two shows on one day! Dunno if he has to do that at Summerbreeze as well, but I kind of guess he plays the day before there...
Anyway, two shows in one day and maybe two days in a row... not to forget the soundchecks and maybe interviews... erm... I wonder what his vox would sound like in the end...

If he really does that without loosing on his quality... well... :worship: :worship: :worship:

And if he really does that, i will personally contribute in providing any kind of remedy for a sore throat available in Austria... (raw eggs, bad-emser-pastillen, wick-blau, thermos bottles of wodka, harder stuff...)
:loco: :headbang:

I was planning to.. (just planning)
to go Wacken if the DT would have played..
But now.. Summer Breeze sounds a great option..
Now I just need someone to travel with me (..I am 15 yer old Finn, i don´t want travel to Germany alone :p )..

edit: words missing, I have a problem..

Why not Asgeir for drums...? He's at the festival anyway and why should mr V be the only one exhausting himself with two gigs there? :D

And isn't Mikael the guy from Kharma Cosmic? :)