Mattias Marklund-git
Benny Hägglund-drums
Mikael Israelson-Keys
Tyr-bass
Quoting myself for some d's
rolleyes.gif
loco.gif

corrado said:
And if he really does that, i will personally contribute in providing any kind of remedy for a sore throat available in Austria... (raw eggs, bad-emser-pastillen, wick-blau, thermos bottles of wodka, harder stuff...)
:loco: :headbang:
I'm sure mr V is already looking forward to your offer ;) since Vintersorg is now confirmed for that metalfest as well.
Am I the first to notice here or did everybody already know and I'm making a fool of myself? :D

Gaunerin said:
I'm sure mr V is already looking forward to your offer ;) since Vintersorg is now confirmed for that metalfest as well.
Am I the first to notice here or did everybody already know and I'm making a fool of myself? :D
The Metalfest is two days, so maybe on Saturday they have Borknagar and on Sunday Vintersorg...
Anyway... I had a quick look on the Austrian event page they note Vintersorg as Norwegian band :D

I guess I'll be doing four shows in two days..phew.....yeah, we've all of a sudden become Norwegians..hehehehe

mr V

Gaunerin said:
Why not Asgeir for drums...? He's at the festival anyway and why should mr V be the only one exhausting himself with two gigs there? :D

Mr V isn't the only one playing 4 gigs in two days...
I don't think Asgeir has the time two rehearse, besides Hägge is pretty darn good , he'll have no problems playing the songs :)

hey mr. V! would you be opposed if i filmed parts or all of the vintersorg or borknagar sets at summer breeze (if i can make it)? I kow it's not just your call for the borknagar set, but what do you think? Also, if that's cool with you, would i be able to upload whatever i get to put on to the net so all of you die hard fans who may miss the fest can check it out??? by the way, money is not the motive here. I wouldn't dream of charging any money for that. it would be simply for the sharing of metal! anyway, if you read this then let me know what you think. i understand the record label could have some issues as well, but anyhow, let me know either way. thanks a ton!

Zach

theodyssey said:
hey mr. V! would you be opposed if i filmed parts or all of the vintersorg or borknagar sets at summer breeze (if i can make it)? I kow it's not just your call for the borknagar set, but what do you think? Also, if that's cool with you, would i be able to upload whatever i get to put on to the net so all of you die hard fans who may miss the fest can check it out??? by the way, money is not the motive here. I wouldn't dream of charging any money for that. it would be simply for the sharing of metal! anyway, if you read this then let me know what you think. i understand the record label could have some issues as well, but anyhow, let me know either way. thanks a ton!

Zach

Please say yes... Zach will hook me up if you do.

Usually it's not allowed to film concerts....but I can't control bootlegs, right.........

mr V

At the The Berzerker show with Nile I asked one of the guys at the door their rule on cameras and they said that you have to get a press pass... So if you can think of a way to do that you can get a camera in easy.