Summer Festivals 2010

No info on cobhc.com, suprise but for us who hope to see the band live in Finland, some good news. According to this they are going to play their only gig in Finland in Ankkarock. The festival is 14-15th of august in Vantaa.

I was a bit afraid that they wouldn't play any gigs during the summer in Finland because they are already doing those 3 before going to studio. So maybe in august we'll hear some new songs. At least I'm hoping for that.

I wouldn't count on that as Alexi was not particularly happy after leaks of AYDY and all when they played them in the festivals before releasing them. I remember him commenting that for the festival it's ok, but he doesn't want people getting crappy live recordings as first impressions of the songs.

^^yeh, probably you're right. Actually I read this one older interview which was two years ago I think. He told that they wont play any new songs because people will record it and put it to the internet. I think it was the time before releasing the first version of Time my rope on Viva La Bam or something. To bad, it would be awesome to hear some new stuff :/

August 12-14 Brutal Assault, Pevnost Josefov (CZ)
August 13-15 Bloodstock Open Air, Catton Hall Derby (UK)
August 14-15 Ankkarock, Vantaa (FIN)
August 19-21 Summer Breeze Open Air, Dinkelsbьhl (GER)

To my mind it's very hard plan!

looking on the last 10 years they usually have to play at the Wacken Open Air, but Summer Breeze confirmed them and added that it is their only German show in 2010...mmmh strange..

i hope they play wacken this year cause im going :lol:

however if summer breeze is their only germany show then im not gonna be too bothered