Summer Festivals 2010

I guess it's also how you look at it.. I've got a SummerBreeze ticket for €75, for Lowlands (dutch festival) you pay around €130 if I'm not mistaken and that's 3 days.. Wacken was €140 this year I think, also 3 days..

As far as I know Sziget is around €120 and it's 6 days! So in perspective, Sziget is cheap.. and indeed to the Dutch Hungary in general is a cheap holiday...

I know 2 ppl from Hungary, I've met them last summer at Summercourse, still talking to the girl and I'm going to visit her in October when she's studying in Helsinki. But we didn't discuss money business.. So I only know what I've heard from other ppl..

I''ve looked it for you(and because I was curious:): day ticket 45euro, the 6 day fest is 200euro... Is it cheap?:)

I'm going to be working at Bloodstock this year in exchange for entry, anyone else going?

Okay one more call :)

Are there any more people going to Summerbreeze and would they be interested in meeting other ppl from the COB forum..

At the moment there's gonna be a 2 person meeting :rofl:

So let me know if you want to join us, by posting in the Summerbreeze 2010 thread or PM-ing me, or adding me to messenger :)

Countdown: 12 days!

No, I'd rather see them in Finland! Who else is going to Ankkarock? :headbang:
Haha, so would I, but my financial state has made it necessary for me to work at Bloodstock, so I wouldn't stand a chance at getting plane tickets to Finland and then paying for a festival!

About the Sziget Festival, Budapest, Hungary, yesterday: Children Of Bodom were simply amazing! What they do with their instruments is real miracle! Thank them(for the pics too;) I really love them all!

K-Man posted the Sziget setlist (thanks a lot!):

setlist.jpg

Reminds me of CRY :lol: but nice to see they play KTS quite often nowadays :)
Only Blooddrunk from the latest album is a bit surprising though.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are four other videos on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_k5G3SFUIc (the first one)

Downfall was the song I've heard about them the first time so many years ago. Love at first listening. Yesterday they played this and so many great songs. This is pure adrenaline.
Somehow some music can give so much power and happiness through their music. The lyrics set me free from the bad feelings! The tune gives me so much strength an...d power! Only a few music can make this to me! I love them all! BLESS THE MUSICIANS who gives their best at nights like this when they could be so tired!

K-Man, thanks for the setlist!:)

They played Kissing the shadows again :) so I am hopeful that they`ll play it more often.
I would love to hear that song at Summer Breeze...that would be awesome!!

Thanks for posting the setlist!