Summer Festivals 2010

Reminds me of CRY :lol: but nice to see they play KTS quite often nowadays :)
Only Blooddrunk from the latest album is a bit surprising though.
elli said:
They played Kissing the shadows again so I am hopeful that they`ll play it more often.
I would love to hear that song at Summer Breeze...that would be awesome!!

Thanks for posting the setlist!
Speculation about what direction the new album will take, go!!

..nah, there is probably no connection.

Thanks mocobhc :).

I wish concert photographers would put more effort when shooting pics, they all look the same, concert after concert, year after year :erk:.

They were in top form at Ankkarock, too - a great show!

40560_1554292094228_1142968495_31634317_4732526_n.jpg

I guess it's also how you look at it.. I've got a SummerBreeze ticket for €75, for Lowlands (dutch festival) you pay around €130 if I'm not mistaken and that's 3 days.. Wacken was €140 this year I think, also 3 days..

As far as I know Sziget is around €120 and it's 6 days! So in perspective, Sziget is cheap.. and indeed to the Dutch Hungary in general is a cheap holiday...

Hi...

Cant help myself but seriously stop complaining about prices people!
Australia gets very little action in the way of festivals and defently none that are metal orientated that are worth going to!

Last month I went to a 3 day (non metal) festival with camping and its was $450 AUD thats about $315 euro! and it was shit!

Rant over... :cry:

They didn't want to start practising old songs during the studio so they played only songs they don't need to practise, hence a very 'basic' setlist with no rarities.

Ankkarock 2010

Alejandro

Sixpounder

Hate Me !

Last edited by a moderator: