DECAPITATED
CATTLE DECAPITATION
ARSIS
AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK
THE FACELESS
ION DISSONANCE
BENEATH THE MASSACRE

:kickass:

Anyone seen it yet? Anyone else gonna catch it?

I am only familiar with Necrophagist, and a little Decapitated, and I saw Cattle Decapitation with Suffocation last year. They were pretty good live (but Suffocation killed em all). Any info on the other bands? What style and if they are any good?

ack

i saw it

beneath the massacre was great, they looked really pissed off when they were playing, ion dissonance was dissapointing, the faceless ripped my face off, as blood runs black was really good, although they messed up alot, arsis was decent, cattle decapitation was amazing, didnt stay for decapitated, cephalic carnage sucked, necrophagist couldnt make the show due to a flight delay.

i saw it
necrophagist couldnt make the show due to a flight delay.

Yeah that really pissed me off... what show were you at? Them and Arsis were the REASON I went to the show. I wanted a refund.

Cattle Decap are indeed amazing live. That vocalist has more stage presence than any other metal vocalist I've ever seen.

As blood runs black also cracked me up, though I didn't really like their music. The guitarist couldn't keep from laughing the entire time. The band's whole image was something of a self-parody.

I'm excited. I have my ticket for the NYC show. I'm looking forward to seeing Decapitated. :D

Anyone in AZ going today? Fucking Tuscon, of all the places.

I might take a freaking bus down, since I don't have anything better to see or do in this wasteland.

I'm going. I don't really like any of the bands that are playing. I'm just going because my friends really want me to and they're driving all the way to Tucson just to go to the show. Plus it'll probably be kind of fun and I haven't been to a metal show since Blind Guardian played in Phoenix.

I'm going. I don't really like any of the bands that are playing. I'm just going because my friends really want me to and they're driving all the way to Tucson just to go to the show. Plus it'll probably be kind of fun and I haven't been to a metal show since Blind Guardian played in Phoenix.

Yeah that's why I'm going. It should be fun to mosh a little and listen to some good metal.

Ill get free tix for Pearl Room 15 min from the house...why not. Beneath The Massacre annoys me, but Ill give em a try live. Isnt When Blood Runs Black straight up Metalcore?

I just don't like Beneath the Massacre because they're part of this sceny grindcore-wannabe bullshit. And they're unoriginal. Necrophagist is just psuedo-technical death metal with no emotion and zero skill in the soloing department. That's my take.