SUMMER TOUR

I've pretty much given up on California. Still working on the Midwest would really like some more shows in Late July. and early August. in the Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio area of the country.

I've pretty much given up on California. Still working on the Midwest would really like some more shows in Late July. and early August. in the Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio area of the country.

As far as Kentucky goes, Louisville has a few places that may book a show with you: The Bulldog Cafe, Headliner's Music Hall, Phoenix Hill Tavern, and Uncle Pleasants. Terry Harper books most of 'em. I hope that helps you out, plus there's always Lexington, KY, too.

:wave:

Yeah, i'm not sure if a list of venues like circus_brimstone mentioned would help, but I'm in St. Louis MO and could give you some. I'm now an OLD FART and wasn't really ever in the scene here, but i just looked up a local college station metal show - you might be able to contact him and see if he knows what good bands are from around here and where good shows are at.
http://kslu.slu.edu/metal.php

Offhand, i know of:
Creepy Crawl (metal place - NovDoom played at the old location, new one's supposed to be better),
Bluebird (bluebirdstl.com i think, more rock-oriented but could work),
Lemp Arts Center (more punk/avant-garde music DIY place, not sure they'd work)
Pop's (popsrocks.com) is where the big metal tours go around here (At the Gates plays there July 15th, that Summer Slaughter tour is there July 27th)

also (not sure if this helps or not), Columbia, MO is a big college town- many tours totally bypass St. Louis in favor of playing there. Lawrence, KS is same situation, many bands play there rather than Kansas City.

Glad you got a IL date Aurora is a pretty short distance for me too, will have to buy ya'll a drink if the chance arises :D

bah, have to cancel St. Louis. Our brakes locked up on our suburban in Chicago. They coudln't get it fixed on Saturday so we had to leave it there at the shop and rent a Uhaul truck and a little rentacar to be able to get to Milwaukee yesterday and St. Paul today.

The Uhaul is costin gus per mile and it is waaaayyy too much money to drive all the way down to St. Louis from St. Paul and back up to Chicago.

crap! sorry to hear that.
I was going to be there in StL. would've been my first show in over a year. sorry i'll miss you guys this tour.
definitely post if you happen to reschedule a show here this trip. otherwise, have a good tour.

knew i should've made that At the Gates show this summer. now i'm jonesing for a show.

whelp, we're finally done. Those of you who were able to make it out to a show we really appreciate it!

We're going to start writing for the next album throughout the next school year and go back in the studio next summer...will be working on getting management and a booking agent to get on some bigger tour packages hopefully a year from now you'll see us on the road again in support of some other national acts.

damn, i'll be gone on the first Illinois date and the second show is my good friend's birthday, so I probably can't ditch him on that haha.
Care to stay for a third? hahaha. by the way, I saw someone mentioned the Pearl Room, that is a pretty good venue to play if you guys get the chance. I know Black Label Society, Devil Driver and some guys played there a while ago, but they also do local acts too, occasionally, which is pretty cool.

Thanks for the tip, but as you may have noticed this thread is about our summer tour 2008. We're working on a new album this summer, won't be long before the recording gets underway. Hopefully get some updates about that up soon here.