summer shows.....

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
so we have so far this summer....( meaning June - aug)

Noble Beast on June 28th at Ye Olde Town Inn.

Diamond Rexx on June 28th at Chicago Loop Sports Bar in Streamwood ( why would you call a bar that when it is not near chicago???)

Days of the Doomed Fest on the 20th and 21st.

Alehorn of Power on July 12th at Reggies with Slough Feg / High Spirits / Lady Beast / Bible of the Devil / Gypsyhawk and Valkyrie.

Acid Witch / Sargeist on July 6th at beat Kitchen.

Spellcaster / Vindicator at Music Joint ( reggies) on August 15th

Midnight / Bones / Wastelander / Shitfucker at Beat Kitchen on Aug 23

Bat on Aug 26th at Cobra Lounge

I know Hessian are coming here in late summer as well...no official date yet.

Yeah, Pete Vicar called me actually the other day to tell me he is breaking up Lord Vicar to concentrate on the Rev Bizarre reunion tour, primarily over the excitement of doing gigs with O'SNORIN

I've got Lionel Richie, KISS, Crue/Cooper, Devo, Chicago/REO, Pentagram, Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull, and then whatever else passes through.

I've got Lionel Richie, KISS, Crue/Cooper, Devo, Chicago/REO, Pentagram, Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull, and then whatever else passes through.

Pentagram is coming through your area? Lucky!!!
Haven't seen them in a few years.....

Only definites for me at this point are Days of the Doomed and KISS / DEF LEP. Will hopefully (probably) also do BOC and DEEP PURPLE

There are a lot of cool smaller shows in Bobs list, but not really my thing.

your an idiot
Fucking hell. Reading this is like chewing on tinfoil for me.

Just saw Riot City from Calgary play their first show ever. Good stuff; musically stronger than Axxion or Skull Fist or any of those other bands that play glam disguised as "Speed Metal." Dan from Gatekrashor went onstage as "sang" a Grim Reaper song with them. Fun times.

Might see a few gigs this summer, got a local festival happening this weekend but otherwise it's gonna be chill for me. Queen w/Adam Lambert later this month.

musically stronger than Axxion or Skull Fist or any of those other bands that play glam disguised as "Speed Metal."

Daaaaaamn!!!
Didn't know you felt that way about those two bands.

I think musically those bands are fine.
I just can't get into the "metal is my life" lyrics from bands like this.

Though from what I have heard from the newest Skull Fist, it sounds like they dropped that a bit lyrically.

Daaaaaamn!!!
Didn't know you felt that way about those two bands.

I think musically those bands are fine.
I just can't get into the "metal is my life" lyrics from bands like this.

Though from what I have heard from the newest Skull Fist, it sounds like they dropped that a bit lyrically.

Explain your love for Manowar then...:)