summer tours!!!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Shitty summer for tours, but I am going to 3 "package" shows and some others:
Anthrax/Motorhead: The Cleveland Agora Theatre this Thursday.

Living Colour: Promowest Pavillion, Columbus, 5/23

Foo Fighters: Promowest Pavillioin Memorial Day!
Sammy Hagar and Lynyrd Skynyrd at the Blossom Music Center in Cleveland/Akron. 07/23/03.

Iron Maiden wsg Dio and Motorhead (hopefully THRAX too!!!) Germain Ampitheatre at Polaris Columbus, OH. Sect. A Row Z, seat 10. 08/09/03

KISS/Aerosmith/Ted Nugent/Saliva: Comerica Park, Detroit Rock City, 08/15/03 I'm so far away at this show KISS are gonna look like ants.LOL

Cheap Trick are playing a freebie in front of Nationwide sometime this summer, I'll be there. I'd also like to catch Blue Man Group.

Dude , I got a ton of shit,
Soulfly this weekend the 17th
Opeth/Lacuna Coil the 23rd
Foo Fighters the 26th
Powerman5000 june 9th
Lollapalooza the 16th of june
pearl jam the 19th of june
warped tour 26th of june
Iron Maiden Aug 9 I'm not sure what section D I think.
And Annies has a "maybe on Billy Idol on Aug 29th
And Annies has another maybe on David Lee Roth Sept 5th
Annies is a tiny shit hole but now they have some outdoor stage for bigger shows around 2500 people I suppose. I also know that Queensrych/Fates Warning/Dream Theater show is going there but I'm not going to that one

I got Anthrax this Thursday.

That "Bring Me to Life" band is playing the Cleveland Rib Cook Off next week. Since I'm going for the food, I figure I'll stay for the concert. And it's only $4 to get in.

Iron Maiden is playing Cleveland in August, but tickets aren't on sale yet.

damn Cincy, that's a lot of shows. I just can't afford that many! I'm hoping to buy a house soon, so I think concert excursions are going to be at a minimum. Since I'm not married, I've got to finance everything on my own. It's kinda scary. If Diamond Dave plays Annies, I'll go. Even though I'm a Hagar guy, I do like classic Van Halen.

I saw the foo fighters on my birthday (May 1), at a bar that he co-owns with the dude from Fugazi. It was guest list only. I had a blast. I think brody would have loved it.

mentalmeltdown said:
I would KILL to see Living Colour live!!! I have all their records and I think they're one of the coolest rock bands ever that I haven't seen in show yet...

I'm quite looking forward to it. I'm interested in seeing how the crowd turn out is. The promoters are putting them in a 4,000 seat ampitheatre instead of the small clubs they seem to be playing everywhere else.

June 27 Queensrhyche, Dream Theater and Fates Warning. House of Blues Orlando. Joey Vera, Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci, Scott Rockenfield, Geoff Tate.............some fucking talent in the house. Got VIP tickets for this so I am going to be in the balcony that hangs right over the stage. Can you say......."SWEEEEEEET!!!"