Summer Trip to Sweden...

Wound

May 9, 2002
Visit site
Well, basically I've been hoping for a few years to take a trip to Sweden and check out the scene and hope to do some networking. I found for $550 I can get a round trip flight.. so I would just need a decent hotel to stay at. So I am hoping someone over there can help me out. I'm not sure if the only people are Skyfire, or if there are some other swedes on here. Anyway... I was thinking about going and hoping skyfire would have a show around the time.. or if they were still up for that drinking party we discussed a while back, haha.

Anyway, I'm just saying it because maybe some other Americans here can get involved, we can have a metal old time in Sweden, maybe meet up with the band we all love...? Depending on how I'm doing for money, I might be able to pull it off.. I can always go for a loan.

-Josh

I think it sounds like a fun trip. I have been saving my money too in hopes of making such a trip. I'd like to know where you got those ticket estimates at. 550$ for a round trip is a very very good price so I'm definetely interested.

Wow thats pretty good. Yea me and my friend are thinking about going up there this summer cause i have a friend who has family up there that said we could stay with them over the whole summer if we want to. I just want to save some money to make sure I ahve enough to travel around ...and of course to check out the scene.

Few years back I planned on heading up there to do some school with a buddy that used to post on UM (Phyros). But that subsequently fell through, probably cause I don't think I have enough drive to actually do something like that heh.

Would be fun however, many friends up Sweden for sure :)

The Fallen One84 said:
Wow thats pretty good. Yea me and my friend are thinking about going up there this summer cause i have a friend who has family up there that said we could stay with them over the whole summer if we want to. I just want to save some money to make sure I ahve enough to travel around ...and of course to check out the scene.
That's awesome!

I don't know if I could afford all summer, but maybe we can get an UM thing going. I know 2 other friends that are willing to go. Skyfire UM.com party in Sweden? heh.

froosch said:
I'd kill to join you, but it's definately not happening at least for another two years. Have fun though.
Get a loan bro...

I may have to.. It will be a good way to celebrate being done with school.. forever!:tickled: