Thinking about doing a trip to Sweden and Finland.

P-E

Munchkin
Jul 31, 2008
Montreal, QC
So my friend comes on MSN, and tells me to get a job, collect money and go with him to a metal trip to Finland. I say and Sweden too, Sweden's great (and's got sexy chicks).

So here we are thinking about that, anybody think it's worth raising the money for it?

:loco::kickass:

oh hell yea its worth the money. If I had the extra cash I would be on the first plane to Sweden. Hot babes, good metal and booze, fair weather, oh yea, it would be worth every penny.

Don't come here in the wintertime:
finland_is_cold.jpg

thats like 60 degrees Fahrenheit or something

lol 60 is pretty comfortable, thats like the coldest day of winter here in miami but 60F is 16C. -16C is 3.2F which is pretty fuckin cold haha

We're used to cold winters here in Québec, I think our winters are pretty similar (we get some -25C and -30 and even colder on the really cold days), but we'd come in the summer.

do it already! we need some american tourists...
So we're Canadian tourists, not American though, and our English is not the best (we speak French here) but I can work on it.

edit: If you use Celsius degrees then use 'em with me, I don't know what's the rule for Farenheit, though I know our climates are similar.

oh hell yea its worth the money. If I had the extra cash I would be on the first plane to Sweden. Hot babes, good metal and booze, fair weather, oh yea, it would be worth every penny.

The booze might be good, but damn is it expensive! :lol:

The cheapest DRINKABLE "hard liquor" in Sweden costs 27$, and thats "only" a 23oz bottle.. an 11oz can with beer costs between 1-2$, and a general rule of measure you can use here in Sweden is that everything costs at least 4 times as much in the bars. :erk:

But not to scare you away from here! ;)
Sweden is great, and if you never have been here you have missed out the hottest babes on this planet! :headbang:

The cheapest DRINKABLE "hard liquor" in Sweden costs 27$, and thats "only" a 23oz bottle.. an 11oz can with beer costs between 1-2$, and a general rule of measure you can use here in Sweden is that everything costs at least 4 times as much in the bars. :erk:

Thats true of just about every bar ever anywhere to be honest. :lol:

:headbang:

Yeah, I just found out legal drinking age is 18 instead of 16 like in Austria (and Germany IIRC) where some of my friends had a school trip (and were loose in the cities 90% of the time). I think my friend's gonna be 17 next summer and I'm gonna be 16, damn. (We're young folks haha)

-61.6 means... damn -52 celsius. Harsh.

Oh, and are people hospitable? We were thinking of packing stuff in a backpack and just go without a lot of (unnecessary) stuff, would make things more interesting than carrying all the stuff in our houses (though I NEED my guitar, the exception to the rule).