Summoning

Absolutely fantastic! When the choir joined in just before the fade-out I nearly soiled myself :)

The album is ordered and I can't wait to hear the rest. "Stronghold" is already in my all-time top 10 and this new one sounds like it'll top it.

There's nothing better than great music, is there?

If you like that, wait until you hear the rest of the album... :eek: :rolleyes: :loco: :loco: :p :D :) :D

Sorry people but i think this surpasses both Opeth and Borknagar for the album of the year!! Absolutely amazing!!

Yowza!!!!What a great cut....can't wait for the rest....definitely one of the more unique bands.....Summoning was just so atmospherically depressing, Napalm even marketed it as "The most depressive black metal album EVER", though I think this easily moves outside the classification of BM

I love Summoning, great mood-setting music - more evidence that repetition can be good too !

-------------------------------
NP: REM - Monster

depressive? i consider it extremely uplifting actually.... but you're right .. it doesn't deserve the BM label.... i love how the guitars serve simply as atmosphere and the keyboards provide the main melody. i've never heard a band do that before. It would have fit perfectly in the lord of the rings movie too... oh well :rolleyes:

spike77 i'd definitely recommend "stronghold", but i can say that this new album will surpass it in every way... :)