Fission - Crater sample

Thanx Giorgio!

Killer sample, sounds like veeeery swedish metallish!( I thought it would be more gay-powermetal-like :Spin: )
3 killer V-albums this year :worship:

Wow this sounds fantastic Vintersorg! Your vocals sound great and the music is just :headbang: Did Benny just play drums on this?

Thanks for the update devourer.

winter-frost said:
Wow this sounds fantastic Vintersorg! Your vocals sound great and the music is just :headbang: Did Benny just play drums on this?

Thanks for the update devourer.
Thanks man! Benny play Guitars,. bass and drums, I do vocals and keyboards..and some fx

mr V

I like it except for there is one drum beat that when i hear it i almost cringe, its like the beat that is the first part of the verse. I guess its partly because i was in a band with a kid who could not play drums very fast, so when ever he wanted to he would use that, and it just sounded like crap most of the time. It does fit in the fission song, but i just dont like the way it sounds personally. yes, i also realize im nitpicking, and i'll still probably buy the album

sounds good to me. another product with mr v in it. can't wait to get it.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: and i still haven't stop listening to the new borknagar. got it on vinyl:D :D