SUN CAGED confirmed for Prog Power Europe, October 4th 2008

Sun Caged

official announcements
Aug 14, 2002
The Netherlands
www.suncaged.com
Hello all

We will perform at the well known metal and rock festival Prog Power in The Netherlands at Saturday the 4th of October amongst bands like Cynic, Threshold, Pagan's Mind, Wolverine and many more.

We will start our gig at 15:05 and play until 16:05.

After Prog Power we will start recording our next album, most songs are written and now the last details are worked on, expect to hear some new stuff at Prog Power !

We surely hope to see some of our fans there

More information about tickets and other things regarding the festival: http://www.progpower.com

Greets

Marcel (Sun Caged)

Damn, I forgot to get Marcel sign a booklet... And too bad Paul wasn't there on Sunday (know him for several years from the Spock's Beard forum).
Oh well, next time. :)

Hi Jurgen,

Today is my first day of having internet service back up in my home again! that's good. The bad news is, I wasn't online soon enough to find out you would be there. Otherwise I could've arranged better so we could hang out. :( My wife and baby were with me, which was cool, I was glad they could be there, but it also meant we decided to go home after the gig (2:30 hour drive)

damn. Next time for sure! Hope you had a good time at the festival. We had a really good time. Lot's of very positive response from the crowd, both during and after the show....plus we sold lot's of cds!!!! So that's always a good sign that we made a decent impression. :)

talk to you soon.

-Paul