Sun Caged on metropolis radio.

I tried to listen for several times that evening because the only way I could listen to the show was by internet, but the url didn't work :(
I couldn't listen by air because I live in the south of Holland, it was only in the area of Alphen A/d Rijn, Leiden, A'dam, Leiderdorp and so on....A friend of mine who lives in Alphen listened to the show by air offcourse ( that lucky bastard :p ) but I don't know if he recorded it...

SanderThomas said:
Hi Miranda :) I think I've seen you @ headway festival, now I know why you looked so familiar :) I think I've seen your picture on Marcel's website.

Yeah, I was indeed @ Headway and I saw you too,most of the time you stood in the front of the stage during the bands, with a yellow t-shirt,hehehehe, right ????
My picture is indeed on Marcel's website because he used to be my boyfriend for almost 7 years, now we're still good friends :)

Mirandarijntje said:
I couldn't listen by air because I live in the south of Holland, it was only in the area of Alphen A/d Rijn, Leiden, A'dam, Leiderdorp and so on....A friend of mine who lives in Alphen listened to the show by air offcourse ( that lucky bastard :p ) but I don't know if he recorded it...

Nope, sowwy !
cry.gif

Henk