Sunday after ProgPower: (Subtitled OH SHAYE!)

Bryant said:
That sounds fun, but I am so spent after PP, I won't have the energy. A few beers and a football game or three is all I am up for on SUnday after PP.

Bryant

How old are you anyway? :p

If you go either time, take my word for it and DO NOT go on the Haunted House ride. Don't ask how I got talked into that.

Yippee38 said:
How old are you anyway? :p

If you go either time, take my word for it and DO NOT go on the Haunted House ride. Don't ask how I got talked into that.

I'll be 12 next month..... well emotionally and intellectually anyway. My body will be 37 until August 5. I absolutely adore EVERYTHING exciting like roller coasters. I love Six Flags as well, but not after PPUSA.

Bryant

Bryant where in BAMA are you from???? I lived for a time in Auburn, and now all my relatives live in either Lagrange Ga or Lanett Al. Yes i did attend Auburn University. WAR EAGLE

Pyramaze51 said:
Bryant where in BAMA are you from???? I lived for a time in Auburn, and now all my relatives live in either Lagrange Ga or Lanett Al. Yes i did attend Auburn University. WAR EAGLE

Lanett?? You don't know any Simples or McHargues from around there, do you? (Although I think the McHargue I knew was technically in Lanier.)

Oh, and although I briefly attended Auburn, let me just add... ROLL TIDE!!! :D

lady_space said:
Lanett?? You don't know any Simples or McHargues from around there, do you? (Although I think the McHargue I knew was technically in Lanier.)

Oh, and although I briefly attended Auburn, let me just add... ROLL TIDE!!! :D
ROLL TIDE????? you got to be kidding, but Shaye i won't hold it against you, I do cheer for BAMA other than against AUBURN, as to the Simples and McHargues i don' recall any, but then again i have been gone for some time, but i bet we can sit down and we will discover we might know alot of the same people:kickass:

I think we should all go to church on Sunday following PP. God knows some of you people will need it, after your progpower weekend exploits....sinners.:devil:

We have Goliath at Six Flags here in Southern California. It scared the crap out of me, but I am a chicken when it comes to rides like those!

MetalRose said:
I don't know if I can make it to church, but I'm hoping to be yelling OH GOD! OH GOD! OH MY HEAVENLY GOD! sometime over the weekend. ;) :lol: :lol: :OMG:

-Metal

So, are you getting waxed, dry shaved, or drinking too much and vomiting???????

:Smokedev:

J-Dubya