SUNDAY is DELIBERATION REQUEST DAY FOR BANDIT!!!!

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
and so the time has come for us to band together in a one day effort to get deliberation played on bandit radio.....and the day is sunday.
we can request as many times as we want in a row.....I just did 20 times.....so if we as fans can commit to spending 5 minutes on sunday requesting....then I am sure they will have no choice but to appease the masses......and play Katatonia once again!!!!

so what do you say.....lets support the kings!!

http://www.bandit1063.com/index.php?page=1&underpage=12

in all honesty...
dont you think there is a big chance that if they see 20-1000 requests on one day from all the same users, then they will just disregard all of that days requests, including non um forumones, as spam, and just not count those requests at all?
i dont know, but i know i would just delete all of katatonia wish mails if it was me..

this is true... regardless the positive thought, it would be seen as obvious spam attakk...we're not really asking anything of u guys, but if yer willing, please just go in there and vote once or twice a day and that will take care of it im sure

cheerz

Blakkheim said:
this is true... regardless the positive thought, it would be seen as obvious spam attakk...we're not really asking anything of u guys, but if yer willing, please just go in there and vote once or twice a day and that will take care of it im sure

cheerz
I also think that voting once or twice a day is enough..and if you really want, deliverance6, you can also vote by sending sms...they are maybe more effective...(but they cost of course)