suomi ja sverige!

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
OS GULD OS GULD OS GULD OS GULD!!!

Snart är det nog er tur ;)

Mycket bra amtch. tyvärr räckte det inte ända fram!

conan.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA WE WON!!!! YOU ALL SUCK!!!!... WE GOT THE GOLD!!!! SORRY ONLY SILVER FOR YOU... GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD HAHAHAHA...

WE WON... BETTER LUCK IN 4 YEARS... 1360 DAYS... 36 MONTHS HAHAHAHA...

WE WON!

Suomella oli kisojen paras joukkue, kattokaa vaikka allstars kenttää. Pelasivat vaan paskimman pelinsä finaalissa. Ja Suomi ei sentään kikkaillu tietään finaalin vaan pelas ku miehet. Ei mitään tahallisia häviötä. Ja Sundinilla on ehkä ärsyttävin naama koskaan.

And in english:

Finland had the best team in the olympics just look at the allstar lineup. They just played their shittiest game in the finals. And at least Finland didn't lose intentionally just to get an easier quarter final opponent. Man those swedes are such pussies. And Sundin has the most annoying face ever.

Och på svenska:

Jag tycker om leverlåda. PEEEEEEERRRRRRRKKKKKKEEEEEEEELELEELELE.

Anyway... WE WON WE WON WE WON...

GOLD = SWEDEN

SILVER = FINLAND

SORRY HAHAHAHA... BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

SWEDEN = :)

SUOMI = :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA

GOLD GOLD GOLD

FORSBERG = :) RULEZ

SUNDIN = :) RULEZ

MÅL AT 0.09 SECONDS... FINLAND WAS OWNED... HAHAHAHA

if there's something that sweden dont have it's luck!!!
i think that finland, for some reason, always gets so nervous when playing against sweden in the finals!!

You had a really good team and i dont have a problem with fins.. fins just have a problem with swedes!! dont know why that is? maybe cause we're better in hockey? :)!!

I mean!!!: Sundin, Forsberg, Lidström, Lundqvist!!
What chances do you have??

slaesh said:
if there's something that sweden dont have it's luck!!!
i think that finland, for some reason, always gets so nervous when playing against sweden in the finals!!

You had a really good team and i dont have a problem with fins.. fins just have a problem with swedes!! dont know why that is? maybe cause we're better in hockey? :)!!

I mean!!!: Sundin, Forsberg, Lidström, Lundqvist!!
What chances do you have??

If you look at the team that Finns used in the tournament, you'll see that it was the best. I guess its true that they were nervous, too nervous. And if you look at previous Fin vs. Swe games, it has always been about luck for swedes. Finns won all their games except the final. Swedes lost one, and they lost another, just to get to the finals. So we come to the conclusion that Swedes play like girls.

In other words:

SymbolicChaos said:
Finland had the best team in the olympics just look at the allstar lineup. They just played their shittiest game in the finals. And at least Finland didn't lose intentionally just to get an easier quarter final opponent. Man those swedes are such pussies. And Sundin has the most annoying face ever.

so you think it's only luck huh? any goalkeeper could have done those saves in the last minute of the game? any guy could have made that 3-2 goal lidström did..
this is not about luck! this was swedens golden generation, the best players in the world, and they were supposed to win!! admit defeat!!

bildspel35.jpg

well yeah especially when its almost as if they had a 1man advantage. Koivu's stick broke and lidström was not being covered.

slaesh said:
so you think it's only luck huh? any goalkeeper could have done those saves in the last minute of the game? any guy could have made that 3-2 goal lidström did..
this is not about luck! this was swedens golden generation, the best players in the world, and they were supposed to win!! admit defeat!!

Sweden was not that good team. They just intentionally lost one game, so that they could advance to finals. Sweden lost to Russia 0-5, but Finland won them 4-0.

no guys..
the swedish team needed time to play together as a team to become a strong team! nd a strong team with the individuals of the swedish hockeybreed is just unbeatable!!

I admit that i was very angry after the suisse game! but i can somewhat understand the decision since a team like sweden is in to win or nothing!!

When sweden is bad they really suck.. but when they're on noon can touch them!!

SymbolicChaos said:
And at least Finland didn't lose intentionally just to get an easier quarter final opponent. Man those swedes are such pussies..

did they really have the same opportunity?? Both sweden and finland are such strong teams that they're destined to reach far in a tournament like this..

In Flames - Come Clarity> Children of Bodom - Are you dead yet?

Tre Kronor> Finland