Super proud moment/ totes off topic

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Sorry guys, TOTALLY off topic but sometimes you have those stupidly special moments and sharing it is the only way to expel the awesome. We just had the hometown launch show for our new album on Friday night. This gig took me a few months to properly plan/ I stage managed the whole night and did almost all the promo yada yada... so suffice to say I shed some tears at the end of the night. We were thinking about 300-400 people would show up on the night but ended up with over 600 people in the room. That probably isn't too much considering some of you guys would have played to many many more than that, but for a metal show in Melbourne, Australia, it's a pretty big turnout.

To any of you guys who've bought the album/ supported us, it means the world, it really does. This forum has been SUCH a wealth of knowledge for me and not just for engineering, for industry stuff and contacts as well. Finally feels like everything that's being learned is paying off \m/ <3

Orpheus%20Omega%20-%20Corner%20Hotel.jpg

Awesome man, congrats, totally deserved! you guys work your asses off.

Just somehow saw a video on facebook of this show, seems the live sound was killer as well! You rockin a kemper now too I saw?

Cheers guys thank you so much. It was amazing :)

@mago - yeah man, rocking a Kemper now. Best decision I've ever made. Between that and In Ear Monitors, LIFE IS GOOD haha

@dan - it happens broheim. Despite the epic turnout heaps of people also ended up missing it too. We have an all ages Melbourne show next week, Sunday during the day nice and chilled if you wanna come down :)