Superbelated belated Happy Birthday Blue moon!!!

Melancholia

Eternal daydreamer
May 25, 2001
Ved Buens Ende
shame on us all, and supermore shame on me who was planning to make this thread since January and when the date arrived with the current messy and chaotic life-situation i forgot it!!!
So, as you udnerstood, our Blue Moon had birthday some days ago, on the 12th of February namely, and i think we should celebrate it anyway :)

So, Blue Moon, please accept my belated wishes :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY:hotjump:
I hope you had a nice one and that your dreams will come true :)
Take care of yourself and i wish your dreams with Kat will become true and who knows maybe we'll see you somewhere in Europe this summer ;)

:wave:
/trollaki (in a super hurry)

shit....happy brithday pal!!!

I´ve been away for a month so i couldn´t just get you a proper H BD post!!! too bad, melon!

well, the point is that, since I can´t say it 10 days ago, I can still wish you a wonderful next year, full of ehmmm pink fluffy little things ;)

cheers!!!

Wow I am speechless !

I just saw the thread on february 25th, my God, you guys are lovely, truly, I'm at loss for words ;)

I had a wonderful time for those who asked, Kat came from New York to celebrate the day and Valentine's Day as well, our very first together :D

Went to a very secluded place where my father lives in the faraway countryside of Canada to celebrate in style ;)

The European trip won't be this summer I am affraid, money's quite short, but its a certainty that it will finally take place, either at the end of the year or the beginning of the next one. Can't wait to meet you guys, you're a wonderful lot :)

Right now, the plan will be to go at least to Greece and probably in Italy as well, although I'll pressure the girl to go to Germany and Spain as well :) Scandinavia would be the ultimate goal, but hey, it's quite expensive.

We'll all see about that in time ; for now, I just want to once again thank you guys for the thought, I loev you guys :)

How sweet :) Blue moon is back!!!
well,i'm happy you enjoyed your thread =) you are a very pleasant forumer so you deserved one ;)

It's good to see that it's going fine between you and Kat :) all the best for you guys!!
As for the trip, long trips are unfortunately expensive :( but you´ll definitely you'll make it in the future and since we'll keep living in europe for the following 5 decades :)loco: ) some day we'll meet!!

scandinavia is THE goal! :Spin:

oh,the more i think that for holidays i'll come back to greece (like 2-3 months after living it) i feel like jumping off the balcony :ill: :loco:

:D

Bah, what can possibly be wrong with Greece :) They have nice food, nice weather, pretty girls ( :D ) , a very beautiful language (is there a cuter way to say "hi" than saying "yasou" ?), nice scenery, crazy churches :D ...

I can't see what's wrong with that ;)

Anywhere you guys are, I'll track you down like some maniac with flowers (for you) and a box of chocolate (for FV).

Or maybe even some maple syrup for you both, I guess you guys don't eat that very often ;)

Blue Moon said:
Anywhere you guys are, I'll track you down like some maniac with flowers (for you) and a box of chocolate (for FV).

Or maybe even some maple syrup for you both, I guess you guys don't eat that very often ;)
you are a real gentleman *bows*

and hehe thank you for the nice comments on Greece!:oops:
I love it when non-greek speakers like my mother tongue :) and even more when they try to speak it!!

/trollaki (ya sou!! :wave: )

well NO...they don't have a short HI...may be just "ya" without the "sou", and well now i'm getting a bit hooked with greek...i really couldn't imagine i'd miss greece so much!!!

but hey!! when you come...don't bring us chocolate!!! bring us some FROOT LOOPS!!! for gods sake!!! pleeeeeaseeee !!!! hehehe we had in Spain ten years ago and they took them away...and mel hasn't even tried them!!! argh argh argh!
hope you manage to make that trip...you'll have fun...europe is very nice :)

fv (who recently has tried Mountain Dew!)

I do my best trying to speak greek a little, but given the fact that even my girlfriend do not speak it fluently, it's not that easy :D

But, I have contacts with outsiders that were, let's say, veeery helpful :D

Froot loops, eh ? Now that's an odd request... I'll try my best.

And for me being a gentleman, I like to take care of those I care for, whoever they may be.

Take good care, and of course I'll manage to make the trip !

you are so nice and caring =) we are also care for you, and this is not just said in reply to your nice words ;)

take care :) and have a nice time with Kat if you meet for Easter :)