Supergroup episode 6

Scott's quote...

I hope i have it right......I missed part of it.....

Scott:
I kill baby deer......
Ted:
With a Piano wire.....

Ok did anyone catch that?????

thraxx said:
Scott's quote...

I hope i have it right......I missed part of it.....

Scott:
I kill baby deer......
Ted:
With a Piano wire.....

Ok did anyone catch that?????

Yeah that was like the only thing he said the whole episode.

I'm sure he would get more tv time if he got drunk everynight and acted like a tard.

The show is cool but I wish they would show more of them rehearsing. Isn't the show supposed to be about how the band comes along?? Maybe they're just luring you to watch more? Ace of Spades did rock. Scott comes off as the proffesional musician he is. Dude shows up ready.

No, apparently me eating or Bas looking for his in-ears is more interesting than the reason the 5 of us were asked to do the show. Music.
We played 6 hours a day. You would never know it.
Episode 6 was the highest rated yet. I've been told that there's 16 minutes of footage from our show next week. I think I yell next episode too. Something about my gear not working and my guitar tech not being there.
Punishment turned out great. So did Only.

haha... you played 6 hours a day and we're lucky to see a 10 second clip of it per show... oh well... i mean the show is entertaining and all, but I hope at least the last episode will show you guys playing songs

Actual music on a music channel? Who'da thunk? Bring on another Hogan family marathon! I only got one eye gouged out and I need a reason to do the other!