Superior Drummer / EZ Mix

Jun 12, 2012
Hi,

Hi i have in mind to buy Superior drummer and EZ mix2 and have to questions about them.

Superior Drummer

I have all the EZ Drummer Metal expensions and want to use em in Superior drummer.

1. can i combine for example the Metalheads Overheads and the Metalmachine bassdrum and Snare. What is with the Room mic? Does it give me any advantage or is loading in 2 ez drummers the same thing?

2. Would you recommend that if you would only use the EZx ?

EZ Mix2

One thing i dont understand:

Even if you got a really perfect preset - i think the source is the main SOUND. For example if you have a bass guitar with verly less deep frequences - atfer attaching the preset will it have the "same" amount on deep frequences or is there something like a multiband compressor going on to even that out? The second thing would be great. If it is like the first i think ez mix is nothing more then bullshit - u have to take care of your mix like you have no ez mix then IMO.

@sd. congrats you're a rich man to buy all of them ;)
advantage of sd vs. ez drumms are the built in plugins.
@ez mix. build up your ears and have a guess by yourself, really. if you can't make out a tonal difference start reading this forum. practise. improve.

@sd. congrats you're a rich man to buy all of them ;)
advantage of sd vs. ez drumms are the built in plugins.
@ez mix. build up your ears and have a guess by yourself, really. if you can't make out a tonal difference start reading this forum. practise. improve.

There is a deal @ thomann Superior (crossgrade) + rock solid 99€ ... had to buy it :D

@ezmix ... i dont have ... i mix without presets - but in some cases it would speed up things - so whta is the answer :D?