Superior Drummer upgrade - Help!

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
Ok, so I've been using Toontrack's EZDrummer for quite some time, and I recently received this email:
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...76mEh1_VkHKTWHyZdH2KGk3iHl-JqXLjcnGoaIDe0o6I=

202.jpg

EZdrummer to Superior Drummer 2.0 crossgrade - $149.99 (you will save $100.00)

There has never been a better time to take the jump from EZ to Superior - and best of all, the crossgrade lets you keep BOTH programs. You are not loosing one piece of software to gain another, you are keeping both.

Promotion valid at select retailers in the United States & Canada only. Promotion is not valid at www.toontrack.com web shop. Promotion good from January 3rd through January 31st 2011. No Rain Checks. All software titles sold either by physical copy or on the VSSD system digital delivery system. Additional installation media will be required for the EZdrummer to Superior Drummer 2.0 crossgrade. Additional installation media is to be provided by the retailer or dealer you purchase your software from - not Toontrack.

that offers me the upgrade from EZD to SD2.0 for only $149. But it says at the bottom that I can't use their webshop and this deal is ONLY valid at participating dealers (what the fuck is up with this!!!!); however, guitarcenter and musiciansfriend.com don't have this upgrade shown to purchase. Any advice? I'm in the US btw.
Thanks!