Supersonic EP finally mastered (Bogner, Soldano, Slate etc.)

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

This is the latest project I've worked on. It just came out of the mastering house and the artist has put it up on myspace. I don't have any higher quality versions to show you guys at the moment, but this way you can hear the whole CD:

http://www.myspace.com/suparsonic

The tracks 'Be There' and 'Everything I Need' were done some years ago and aren't on par, technically with the others. I suggest you check out 'My Machine' first!

Not sure if you'll all dig the music, but I hope you do, haha.

Cheers.

@Keith: haha, well that's a start!

@smy1: Cheers for the objective opinion. Truth be told it's not the kind of stuff I listen to day in and out, but working on it for so long has attached me to the project.

I wish I had higher quality versions to show. That might come in the next few days or something, and I might bump this thread. The myspace compression really is godawful.

Wow, was that Daryl singing on the new songs? He's improved a fair bit! I really like the vocal melodie and vibe on My Machine. I'm liknig hte guitars on the newer material too. I guess that's what we were trying to get back in the day. What was used for those tracks? Was the bass played by Daryl again?

Good stuff Emrz

Hey Dan,

It isn't Daryl singing. It's actually his friend Paul, who is the permanent vocalist in the band now. The bass was done by Evan Harris.

It's the same details as when I last posted clips from My Machine. Soldano on rhythm guitars, Bogner Ecstacy on solos and some leads, Soldano on other leads.

I'm glad that most people are liking the guitars. Those gave me total hell in the mix, so it's really good to see all the hard work paid off. You wouldn't believe how much post-EQ is on those things, haha.