Survey!! Which would you want?

Which would you rather have from The Iron Maidens?

• A Studio CD

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • A Live DVD

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Definitely a studio cd for me. Already got a couple of live dvds (not with the current line up tho) so a studio cd with this kine up would just be ace. Judging by the commentsmon the Facebook pages, I'm well outnumbered tho.

Right now, I prefer a CD as well Jenna because we have nothing to send radio stations or other places wanting a good recording of us..the old CD has our former singer on it and is not an accurate representation of the way we sound anymore. Besides, we can always do both ..but I think a CD should come first for practical reasons. There are plenty of live video recordings of us on you tube (although the sound isn't great on most of them)...but no good quality recordings of the way we sound .. anyway, I don't think anyone would be missing out if the CD came first. Besides, there is nothing stopping us from doing both a CD and a live DVD. We just can't do them both at the same time. ;)

A 3-4 song demo is what we need to send out. I say give the people what they want. Have you seen the answers from our facebook page, my facebook page, the Iron Maidens Japan facebook page, twitter? :cool:

A 3-4 song demo is what we need to send out. I say give the people what they want. Have you seen the answers from our facebook page, my facebook page, the Iron Maidens Japan facebook page, twitter? :cool:

If we're going to do a 3 to 4 song demo, we may as well bang out 6 more songs Maiden style and finish the whole thing. There is no reason why we can't do a both CD and a DVD. People have expressed interest in both..and despite the info we get on social media , a CD is , by far, the one item people ask for the most at the merch booth.

In addition to the above mentioned choices, I submit a write in vote for an 80's style video to be included on the DVD. I have it all figured out already: The song "Where Eagles Dare" based on the Clint Eastwood movie of the same name, with the band members playing the parts of the commandos. It can be filmed at Ft. MacArthur in San Pedro. Uniforms, armored vehicles, blank guns, pyrotechnics, camera man, editors, WW2 re-enactors, etc...got access to it all. Wouldn't that be awesome?

You think big--love it! :D:popcorn:

In addition to the above mentioned choices, I submit a write in vote for an 80's style video to be included on the DVD. I have it all figured out already: The song "Where Eagles Dare" based on the Clint Eastwood movie of the same name, with the band members playing the parts of the commandos. It can be filmed at Ft. MacArthur in San Pedro. Uniforms, armored vehicles, blank guns, pyrotechnics, camera man, editors, WW2 re-enactors, etc...got access to it all. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Probably a CD. One thing I love about TIMs is that they aren't afraid to do the songs that Maiden just won't/can't do anymore. To take that a step further, I wish that TIMs would write some NEW material in the vein of NWOBHM. Since Maiden went "soft" and more progressive, I long for the spirit and power of the Classics. I think the Gals totally have that in them!

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";11003722 said:
You think big--love it! :D:popcorn:

I provided two of the vehicles, provided the personnel, and set up a few of the shots for that crazy fake trailer by Rob Zombie "Werewolf Women of the SS" that was in the Tarentino movie Grindhouse. I have all the resources. We could keep it WW2 like the movie or a lost episode of Danger 5. It would be mucho epic.

Ha ha! I love how the band members want to do a cd but the fans want a dvd. :)

Just a thought but would it be possible to do a demo using the previous cd masters but getting the newer members to record their parts and mix them together? That way it would be an accurate representation of you now but with less money spent on studio fees etc.

I actually prefer to do a dvd this time. ;) Then a CD later.........:lol:

I provided two of the vehicles, provided the personnel, and set up a few of the shots for that crazy fake trailer by Rob Zombie "Werewolf Women of the SS" that was in the Tarentino movie Grindhouse. I have all the resources. We could keep it WW2 like the movie or a lost episode of Danger 5. It would be mucho epic.

That's awesome! We'll definitely have to keep that in mind! :kickass: