!!!Roswell!!!

BRIAN MAIDEN

Otto Mechanic
Sep 26, 2005
This coming July 4th marks an important date in U.S. history.......It's the 60th anniversary of the Roswell Incident!!! Alright, maybe not everyone would agree, but the Roswell Incident was a pretty interesting occurrence. It took place around the July 4th holiday in 1947 in Roswell, New Mexico, and the town still commemorates the event to this day. They usually have a huge celebration with guest speakers, U.F.O. experts, parades, etc. They also have live bands, who play their own sets of music. It would be cool if the Iron Maidens could play a show there in the future! I'd go to that for sure! I've been there twice, and it would be a kick to see....."The Iron Maidens! Live From Roswell, New Mexico!!!"

This coming July 4th marks an important date in U.S. history.......It's the 60th anniversary of the Roswell Incident!!! Alright, maybe not everyone would agree, but the Roswell Incident was a pretty interesting occurrence. It took place around the July 4th holiday in 1947 in Roswell, New Mexico, and the town still commemorates the event to this day. They usually have a huge celebration with guest speakers, U.F.O. experts, parades, etc. They also have live bands, who play their own sets of music. It would be cool if the Iron Maidens could play a show there in the future! I'd go to that for sure! I've been there twice, and it would be a kick to see....."The Iron Maidens! Live From Roswell, New Mexico!!!"

That would be a riot! I envision us arriving in style like that video on the "Flying Maidens" thread! :lol: