Suspicious Anathema (?) demo

dood, you'll have to do better than that!

evhlapd2002.jpg

MoonsOfJupiter said:
My hair is kind of reddish-brown. It used to be redder a few years back, but it darkened with age.
it happened to me also. okay, not with red. I used to be a complete blondie :lol: now it's something I cannot really define, but I think it's closer to brown now. (my sister calls it gold, but I hate it... also when she comes around calling me golden-haired girl :ill: )
I mean I hate when she says that. not the hair colour, think it's ok.

Loona said:
it happened to me also. okay, not with red. I used to be a complete blondie :lol: now it's something I cannot really define, but I think it's closer to brown now. (my sister calls it gold, but I hate it... also when she comes around calling me golden-haired girl :ill: )
I mean I hate when she says that. not the hair colour, think it's ok.

Leen out of the window,GOLDEN HAIRS!!!
GREAT!!!

Maqus said:
That's why your hair's still light brown, you see.
wahh, than I'm happy with it :ill: Pokolgép was never really my cup of tea.I had some time when I was listening to it, trying to like it because everyone recommended them (while they were also saying 'listen to this instead of wearing that shitty t-shirt' <- uh, that was Anathema :cry: :cry: ). thank god I could never get to like them :lol:

Loona said:
wahh, than I'm happy with it :ill: Pokolgép was never really my cup of tea.I had some time when I was listening to it, trying to like it because everyone recommended them (while they were also saying 'listen to this instead of wearing that shitty t-shirt' <- uh, that was Anathema :cry: :cry: ). thank god I could never get to like them :lol:

:) do you listen "Crusaders Of Danmation" too? To share with Miles yes :)

Haha, Hámmer' jó :D

I still think Kalapács has a good voice, though they say it's got fucked up, dunno.