SUSPYRE, ODIN’S COURT AND DARK EMPIRE JOIN FORCES FOR EAST COAST PROG METAL SHOWS

Maybe I can scrounge money and find cheap flight...
%7B969FD554-47D0-4F6F-9640-0469404B7327%7D_ESL5.JPG

:lol: ;)

just wanted to make this known:

Due to constant reliability and commitment issues, Samus has been fired from Dark Empire. We realize this is cutting it close to the live dates that were just recently announced, but Sam has made his choices and there is nothing we can do about it, so we are looking for a fill in ASAP.

We are looking for someone within the NJ / NYC area that can commit to at least the 3 shows that are booked for the first weekend of August. No further commitment is required, but it will of course be taken under consideration if it is desired. Please send a bio, picture, and either an mp3, myspace page, or youtube video demonstrating your drumming ability to mmoliti@mac.com or reply to our myspace.

-----------------

This literally happened an hour ago. Not going to air my dirty laundry, everything that needs to be said was said in that post.

Sucks to hear that dude! Good luck finding a replacement (or at least someone to fill in) real quick! Looking forward to our shows in August!

just wanted to make this known:

Due to constant reliability and commitment issues, Samus has been fired from Dark Empire. We realize this is cutting it close to the live dates that were just recently announced, but Sam has made his choices and there is nothing we can do about it, so we are looking for a fill in ASAP.

We are looking for someone within the NJ / NYC area that can commit to at least the 3 shows that are booked for the first weekend of August. No further commitment is required, but it will of course be taken under consideration if it is desired. Please send a bio, picture, and either an mp3, myspace page, or youtube video demonstrating your drumming ability to mmoliti@mac.com or reply to our myspace.

-----------------

This literally happened an hour ago. Not going to air my dirty laundry, everything that needs to be said was said in that post.

^^ Glad to see someone is aware of my talents.

I will try to make it down for the NYC show (saw Odins up here in Worcester, and I want to see them again..... Suspyre is tasty, and if I have to watch Dark Empire.... well we all make sacrifices :lol:)

^^ Glad to see someone is aware of my talents.

I will try to make it down for the NYC show (saw Odins up here in Worcester, and I want to see them again..... Suspyre is tasty, and if I have to watch Dark Empire.... well we all make sacrifices :lol:)
Awesome! I hope you able to make it down for the show! We tried getting something further north, but it didn't work out.