SUSPYRE & POWND FEEDBACK ON NIGHTMARE SAMPLER

MEGALOUD said:
great, thanks for all the feed back, I think the EVIL MASQUERADE is one that the track listing went off on, it's the one that sounds a bit like WHITESNAKE,
but the rest of the tracks on the album have a more progressive feel almost like a cross between whitesnake and Queen but with killer production....

Let me know your thoughts on this one, I'm thinking of releasing it next year with bonus material to NORTH AMERICA

The very first Evil Masqerade album was GREAT! The second one.....not so much.

DrumRman said:
I got my Evergrace CD today from Ulterium Records to promote on my radio show, and HOLY SHIT this CD smokes!!!!

Could wind up in my top 10 of the year!

The singer is fantastic! Awesome backing vocals......reminds me of a mix between Dream Evil (minus the over the top lyrics), Nocturnal Rites, & Thunderstone!

Yes, we'll be doing distro on this disc in the state for the label,
we'll also have it at the Nightmare records store, in a few days!!
Best,
Lance
www.Nightmare-records.com:kickass:

MEGALOUD said:
Well the track that is on the sampler is from the THIRD ACT, they're third release, and I for one like it a lot!:headbang:

Sweet, I'll have to see if I can get my hands on a sampler since I did not get to go to PP. :erk:

Spheric Universe Experiment is an excellent CD.

Also, I think the new Prymary is miles ahead of their last cd. Excellent guitars and Mike does a great job on vox. People should definetly give this one a chance, it's a great Cd.