Suspyre's A Great Divide made top albums on ProgPalaceRadio.com

I am one of the dj types on ProgPalace Radio and I should be thanking all in Suspyre for what I thought was one of the absolute best cd's of last year. What kills me to admit, though, is the fact that I was really reluctant to purchase it because I wasn't all that crazy about "The Silvery Image." Great job, guys, and PLEASE, put some new music out there as soon as you can! Next question - tour dates and locations?

Heh, yeah. Play somewhere a little better than the frigging Underscore. That stage can't even fit a 4-piece. (but at least the stage is so low that you can just spill out into the crowd) :p

(Hi Franky! Franky's show on PPR is really fun, btw... now if only I had no bands to see on some Friday night...)

Well, that's the U.S. for you. Crappy top 40 music that gets the like of good venues, and good music that gets stuck at places like The Underscore. Suspyre is not exactly a household name yet but with your help maybe you can get them into venues like BB King's by letting more people know about them and begging for them to play there. The funny thing is, BB King's also denied the Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora tour, so I am not sure what their criteria is for picking bands to play there. But start promoting the Underscore show, and if we fill the place then we know that we got a chance to play at bigger venues! So come support the band if you really like them! It's going to be a great show because there will be other local prog metal bands there as well that have some great potential! Start bugging the U.S. festivals to put Suspyre on their bill too. The forums are piping hot with asking the fans who they want to see. So start suggesting Suspyre!

I am one of the dj types on ProgPalace Radio and I should be thanking all in Suspyre for what I thought was one of the absolute best cd's of last year. What kills me to admit, though, is the fact that I was really reluctant to purchase it because I wasn't all that crazy about "The Silvery Image." Great job, guys, and PLEASE, put some new music out there as soon as you can! Next question - tour dates and locations?

Thanks; glad you enjoyed it! We plan to make each album different from the last, just to keep growing and exploring new music as a band. The next album is nearly finished recording wise and shows are being planned.

That doesn't surprise me one bit. The more I listen to it the better it gets.

And for anyone who has not heard the Pathosray (also on that list at Beyond Ear Candy) I highly recommend it. That CD has been getting a lot of time in my player recently.