Pre-Orders now available for The Silvery Image: Special Edition

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
"The Silvery Image" will be re-released in the next week or so with a special bonus track, "Crimson Shade". All copies of the previously released CD are gone, so if you have been looking for a copy you can now order it on Suspyre's website. Choose the merchandise link.

You can also purchase a copy of "A Great Divide" off of the website.

10 bucks for shipping to Germany is a bit much. But I guess in order to get it, I'll "have" to buy it from you, right?

I am working on getting a distributor in Europe, so if you want to hold off to save money, hopefully in the next couple months we'll have a distributor over there. In the meantime, if you want it now you will have to get it from the Suspyre website (or Amazon when they get their stock in).

I have a sister in Chicago, so I might also get it sent to her. At the moment, the Dollar course is quite good for me to buy stuff. ;)

i always feel bad ordering parcels nowadays because my apartment managers are sick of me walking in saying "hey, got anything for me?", since i went on an enormous internet buying spree not too long ago.

this is totally worth it, though. order's put in :)

I'm sure the cost of all new artwork would have been too much for the band to take on at this time but I think some way of identifying this as a special edition would have been good to see. Maybe somewhere on the cover or with a slightly different color scheme or shading. You know, differentiate it from original. Lyrics would have been cool, too. But like I said the cost probably would have been too much.

Obviously the back cover is new since it shows Crimson Shade as the 13th track and it also says "this edition (C) 2008". If I am not mistaken the disc itself is slightly different than the original as well.

Regardless, I am thrilled to have it and to support the band in this way. The new old song kicks ass. Thanks for releasing it.

Crimson Shade

Verse 1:
This man is everything inside of them
A strong infection of their passion
This pleasure, this pain can not be the same
For the tormented soul of their son

Pre chorus:
When did he forget his father’s face
And turn the world to the crimson shade

Chorus:
This is the center of denial
He only has himself to save