Sustainer - vst

Given the technology that allow the sustainer and sustainiac units work, this would be impossible to emulate with plugins. If you want feedback without being in a loud environment, without your guitar close to an amp/ speaker and without the use of an ebow, you are out of luck man.

Cheers,
George.

ebow=dream.
can't stop using mine.
but then again i just started a post rock band, so that makes perfect sense

If you want feedback without being in a loud environment, without your guitar close to an amp/ speaker and without the use of an ebow, you are out of luck man.
George.

What? I dont understand?

I do this all the time with PODfarm.
just crank the gain way up, max the input on your interface, hold guitar to monitor, BOOM!

sounds just like real amp feedback.

and im sure it can be done with other amp sims.

and if you are talking about playing and having chops or pauses in the middle of a riff, just paste the feedback that you previously recorded into the gap..

What? I dont understand?

I do this all the time with PODfarm.
just crank the gain way up, max the input on your interface, hold guitar to monitor, BOOM!

sounds just like real amp feedback.

and im sure it can be done with other amp sims.

and if you are talking about playing and having chops or pauses in the middle of a riff, just paste the feedback that you previously recorded into the gap..

You are absolutely right, but this is still not a vst post processing tool to get feedback. This is a physical way of recording it. It can definitely be done as you described. Ebow= much fun.

Cheers,
George.