SW rehearsal: video of Johan Larsson playing bass

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
As you already may have known, Johan Larsson will replace Andreas Blomqvist on the bass during all shows for 2011.

Here's a nice update from the band:
"Hey everyone! Rehearsals in the SW camp are going great!
Both Stefan and Johan are killing it at the moment! Here is a little something from the last rehearsal without Kyrrt. We are all eager to come out and play and meet all of our friends and fans again...
It really has been too long! First stop: Jönköping!
See you all there! /SW"

Johan was so kind to (let Tommy) make a video of him playing the bass during yesterday's rehearsal.
Here he is playing parts from 'Hide and Seek':

On a personal note, after seeing the vid it's pretty clear that 'we have nothing to fear' during the upcoming shows: he is a phenomenal bassplayer :kickass: !! Awesome video!

Thanks to Johan and Tommy for making the video!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fooking awesome mang! However (I'm sure I've missed something) but I'm curious... where's Andreas B?

(You surely missed something because it has been written in three or four threads but) Andreas Blomqvist is currently working in the USA and therefore won't be able to perform on all 2011 shows.

I still like watching this vid: Johan Larsson is in the spotlight here but it's a :kickass: performance by all three and it's clear to see that the boys are having lots of fun as well.

Great!!
Thanks for sharing the videos of the rehearsals. It´s great to see it.