Swallow The Sun vocalist wearing a Katatonia shirt in their music video?

It is what you think ... and I also think it's quite cool =) ... I like that song... but I seriously wonder why I never see bands performing the hell outta them when I'm taking a walk through a forest :Smug:

BloodySwan said:
It is what you think ... and I also think it's quite cool =) ... I like that song... but I seriously wonder why I never see bands performing the hell outta them when I'm taking a walk through a forest :Smug:
hey, you need to check 'through her silvery body' by them (swallow the sun).
One of the most beautiful intro's I know

Great band, great song, bad video :erk: If you had a machine that creates generic metal music videos, this what would come out of it.

Anyways if any of you ever get a chance to see them live, I suggest you go. Last year's gig at Jalometalli was awesome, and this year they're coming again :headbang: (The singer was wearing a Kent t-shirt on last years gig :puke:)

Vincent J. said:
what the hell is wrong with Kent?

They're not exactly metal, so a doom metal vocalist wearing a Kent shirt on a metal festival kinda catches the eye.

And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with kent, I simply don't like their music.

I Love swallow the sun. The vocalist is as good a Michael in a totally different way. I found some live photos of them the other day in the swallow the sun forums. There really cool photos. Makes we want to see them live. But I couldn’t help thinking…
metal-head-pajama-pants.jpg