Swallow the Sun

The debut cd is way better than the new one, the new one has too many soft parts overcoming the harder parts. The debut had a perfect balance between the two, still a great band.

Swallow the Sun is one of my favourite band's, The Morning Never Came is a great albums and Ghosts of Loss is just as good if not better!!!!

Qth said:
Rensei:
Ok cool, what about the vocals?
I think the clean vocals could have been recorded with a bit higher volume, it disappear in the music on some tracks now. And the growls arent as articulate as on TMNC.

Nothing to complain in the vocal department Articulated or not, they convey the emotion very well.

I'm going to se Swallow the sun in January in Copenhagen along with Before the dawn.....two bands I really like like :D

Can't order a ticket yet though:yell: Hope the show doesn't get cancelled

HEYYYY!
A gig in stockholm... Seems like a good start of -06 in sthlm. Swallow the sun in january, Death cab for cutie in february and Katatonia as well sometime this spring (i fucking hope, anyways)

Swallow The Sun is amazing. Its not too often you hear music with this much beauty within it. Its not since hearing the likes od Opeth and Katatonia that a band has been able to affect me so with its music. Truly a great band

Hope they come to Australia!!!