Swallow the sun

daz436

Konfused
Feb 13, 2006
finnish doom metal band... personally I like their music, very atmospheric... opinions?

I've been meaning to get some of their music sounds cool, the coverart on cds alone make me wanna buy them.

i havent heard them yet :( tho i know ill love them any places for samples b4 i buy a cd?

i love doom, yeah can some1 put a link in here to any samples if there is any?

i cant get a hold of their albums from anywhere but a mate of mine sent me 3 tracks and theyre really awesome;

Fragile
Descending Winters
The Morning Never Came

for those of you able to get hold of any tracks theyre really fucking good, fragile is probably my favourite... i can get a copy of their new album online but I cant find their first one yet which is a shame, im sure you can get samples on their website though...
http://www.swallowthesun.net

My fav slow melodic death doom band right now. Incredibly atmospheric band and their melodies are breathtaking.
Start with the songs "Through her Silvery body" and "Forgive Her"!

holy crap i just heard these guys, amazing stuff! Very similar to Opeth kind of like what annt said. I'm def gonna try to buy an album from them. It looks like Ghost of Loss or Morning Never Came would be good ones to get. Any suggestions?

They've released only those two albums, of which both are very good, but I (and many others) seem to think that The Morning Never Came is just very slightly better.

just heard about them last year, you can't go wrong with either of their albums. I really like what they are doing.

I really like these guys. I've got both their albums The Morning Never Came i bought off ebay, and Ghost of loss I downloaded. Personally i like The Monring Never Came better at the moment. Favourite songs are Through Her Silvery Body, The Ship, Gloom, Beauty and Despair and Silence of The Womb.