Sweden Rock Festival

MHz

- A Sculpture In Pain -
Feb 12, 2002
Norrköping, Sweden
www.lefay.org
Hi all! Just wanted to say that your gig at SRF was great :headbang: Sad it was only songs from the last 2 albums but it wasnt much time you had...Hope we will se you again soon here in Sweden! :worship:

Btw Andy...It was fun to talk to you under the Helloween gig...More fun then looking at them.:D

THANK YOU BRAINSTORM FOR A SUPERB GIG AT SWEDEN ROCK!!! :headbang: :D :headbang:
Sadly I arrived at the gig too late but fortunately you played moste of my favourite songs. Recently I have been listening to your albums every single day the last two weeks. YOU GUYS KICK MAJOR ASS!!!!!
:worship: :worship: :hotjump:

Gaunerin said:
I didn't realize that SRF already took place.........time flies.
Not surprised BS kicked ass though :headbang:
hehe well it did..and it was a f-word great this year to....3days of totaly party...actually 4 because we arraived one day before, and none could keep there hands of there beers and booze. hehe

Sadly thou was the weather that could been better and the fact that it has(after what i heard) the second most expensiv entrence-fee i Europe...But it is worth it...

well one more week for Graspop belgium...
Brainstorm ain't there though, but loads of other good bands...

and the 3 more weeks for WackEn....lucky me, I live in the center of coolest metal festivals !! :D :D