Sweden rock festival!

Hehe, Silkie, do you still read the PM board? Some funny reports there about the festival in general.

Found something extremely funny, I just have to share this. It was posted by Nomade:
"- THe swedish girls might be not to attractive, BUT the swedish men, well that's a very different chapter (girls on this board, if you ever go there you know what Im talking about:)) just keep beers away from them, they DONT have a STOP botton;-)"

Hahaha :lol: (*looks innocent in Modden's direction and wonders if he "forgot" to tell us something there* ;) )
I loved it :D

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Hehe, Silkie, do you still read the PM board?
I do read it now and then, but not that regular anymore... to be honest... :p

Some funny reports there about the festival in general.
Going to check later. :)

Found something extremely funny, I just have to share this. It was posted by Nomade:
"- THe swedish girls might be not to attractive, BUT the swedish men, well that's a very different chapter (girls on this board, if you ever go there you know what Im talking about :)) just keep beers away from them, they DON'T have a STOP botton ;-)"

Hahaha :lol: (*looks innocent in Modden's direction and wonders if he "forgot" to tell us something there* ;) )
I loved it :D

:lol: I think in general Swedish females are beautiful, have met only one which is not very beautiful... saying that means a lot, because in general I'm that kind of person how finds the beauty in everything and everyone.

*Silkie has sometimes no stop button*

I saved two posts about SRF for you because by tomorrow the latest it will disappear from the board. They're still keeping it very short and there's so much traffic.......I don't exactly follow all the posts. How could I being too busy on UM :D

Anyway......I don't believe it's possible to judge beauty by nations (I know you didn't intend to say that..) ........but still Swedes always get good votes from me - haven't payed too much attention to females though :D ;) :lol:

Damn, who came up with this beauty-talk. I wanted to talk about the huge amounts of beer consumed at SRF and related stories ;)

Oh thanks for saving them. My ICQ works again :)
Dunno for how long, because I still have probs with it.

Anyway, I don't judge beauty by nation, but I do have an eye for all beauty and in general. I have seen that most Scandinavians are beautiful! But not only humans, the landscapes as well...

When does organizing for Sweden Rock 2003 start or when are they usually announcing the first bands? (maybe I should check the website *mutters to herself*)
I know I'm a tiny little bit early but I'm curious, hehe.

Silkie, we'll be there next year. Cornholio is with us already. We should also start asking the responsible persons to let TM play there. Tons of mails. Daily would do. :D

Just checked SRF website. Of course the info I wanted is only available in Swedish and my knowledge of svenska is very limited :rolleyes:
Anyway, from what I understood they're having a break now until mid of august and they're inviting people to send wishes for bands to play in 2003 :)
Very good. Festival will take place from 6th - 8th june.

First bands will be announced on 1st december 2002.

(edit: added the last sentence)

Did you (my fellow SRF friends :D ) see that report in the current issue of RockHard? It must be an awesome festival indeed! Let's hope for real cool bands to play there next year :headbang:

Hehe.........it set me in festival/holiday mood :)
It must me a real nice area for a festival....some people even came with boats because the campsite is located at the coast :cool:

I also read most of the report for this year's BYH. They had a pic of Lombardo's snare which says "break the whole kit". Reading this made me think of Peter's snare :D ( :wave: @ Peter)
Do drummers often write weird instructions on their snares? :D