Sweden rock festival!

hej anders,
det är bra att se att du är här ännu då och då! (<--- note my attempt of creating something in Swedish :D .... - I need to practise somewhere :p )

And shouldn't there be some more detailed information on the new album available soon? *hint* ;)

Jag tycker att det går mycket bra för dig med svenskan Gaunerin! :Spin:
Were going to start mixing the new album 26 of Maj.....and i am just as exited about it as i hope you guys are.....
Stay heavy...hope to see you all at SRF.

Hehe....tack så mycket......jag bemödar mig ;) But you haven't heard me talking yet :lol:

As for SRF: I wish I could make it but I've just been to Sweden for 2000 Decibel and there are some other festivals coming up this summer that I will be attending. And I don't have a machine to print some extra money yet :D
But I really hope you guys will get to play some dates in support of the new album!!

Welcome wroed, would be great if you could give us a little review of the show.
Unfortunately I can't go, my company act a bit..... well they have planned all our vacation away for this year and I can't afford to take off unpaid.
I'm soooo pissed off that my company decided to tell us when we have to take our vacation... I'm just lucky that the summer take off will start at the time Wacken comes up and ends with the weekend Summer Breeze is, so I do have three festivals I can go in that time (Party San the week after Wacken)... but I can't take off any other time for any gigs / shows I'd like to see... :cry:

It was a great show!I was there with Dragonforce and was helping them move their equipment when Tad Morose arrived with their's. Met Urban and had a photo with him, very cool guy. Unfortunately, I missed the start of the set as I was still helping Dragonforce, but did see about 40mins and they were the best act of the day easily.

I took some pics of the gig.. More can be found on my webpage.. And now it's really going up.. Finally..

tadmorosesweden1.JPG

tadmorosesweden5.JPG

And yes Gaunerin, I saw Darkane... I already posted some pics of them on their forum.. They were soooo good. They deserved a way bigger crowd. So did TM..

thanks for posting the pics, Anneke...... and yeah, I've seen those Darkane pics. :) Can't wait to see them on the summer festivals coming up.

Can't wait to see TM live again also.....whenever that is going to be.

Gaunerin said:
thanks for posting the pics, Anneke...... and yeah, I've seen those Darkane pics. :) Can't wait to see them on the summer festivals coming up.

Can't wait to see TM live again also.....whenever that is going to be.

I'm seeing Darkane again at Wacken and SummerBreeze.. Looking forward to it, especially to Summer Breeze, such a perfect line-up there..
And the beer, weel, we in Belgium are used to such good beer.. Wherever we go, the beer is a big dissapointment, but that's just because we're spoiled..

It kicked ass.. front row with some crazy Norwegians behind me.

And Chulle did a fantastic job on Matters of the Dark

Hello Anneke,

first of all I haven't forgot about your pics, they will be on the official site very soon too... working on the website. Thanks for posting and sharing here :)

Hey, would be nice to meet you in Wacken and Summer Breeze, Gauny & me will be there too :)

I found the SRF set list :)

1. SERVANT OF THE BONES
2. I KNOW YOUR NAME
3. ANOTHER TIME AROUND
4. SWORD OF RETRIBUTION
5. ANUBIS (new)
6. ETHERAL SOUL
7. ORDER OF THE SEVEN POLES
8. UNDEAD
9. NO MERCY (new)
10. MATTERS OF THE DARK (Duet with:CHARLES RYTKÖNEN(Lefay)
11. WHERE THE SUN NEVER SHINES
12. CORPORATE MASTERS