Swedish Review

noren

Pixel coordinator
Jan 9, 2002
Alingsås, Sweden
www.progart.com
Hi Mark!
I just found a review of the album in Swedens biggest metal magazine. I tried to translate it as good as I could. Unfortunately my english sucks the suck out of suck sometimes :yuk:

------

Probably Jag Panzer's best album with new material since the comeback 1997. 3 of the 7 albums they have released since then have mostly contained old stuff, and unfortunately I think their greatness is in their old material. Finally I think they are getting closer to top form. Casting the Stones is of very high quality with several songs I'm looking forward to see live. The vocals from Harry "Tyrant" Conklin is fantastic as usual and the guitarmaniac Chris Broderick, who usually have a tendency to masturbate the songs to pieces, is keeping himself (damn, I don't know how to translate this...hmm... well, he is not doing it as much as he use to anyway...) Two negative things are that some riffs seams to be.. (...problems again.. can you say "idle running?".. that's what my dictionary tells me), and that some unmotivated synths are used here and there.

7/10

-------------

For those that are interested I just added a "Casting the stones" print to my printshop.
http://www.progart.com/printshop/
Check it out if you want to.

Cheers!

Mattias