Swedish tour?

Thank you thank you :)
Indeed it was a great show. I will upload some photos as soon as I'm done with them.

Yeah, some photos would be great!

I suppose your art is copy protected, but you wont get sued for tattoing an album cover or something? :lol:

I really hope they got the time on stage they deserve to show the audiense that they :worship: and not Whitesnake are the best band in the world and worth the aproximatly 47 € the tickets cost. Quite expensive right?

Looking forward for moooore shows, head line offcourse =) Vi ses i Västerås den 5/12! :headbang:

Still no more dates up on homepage or myspace. Västerås is not enough for me, I want more!!! :kickass:

So EG guys or somebody elso who might know. Any updates in the near future?

Cheers!

Ill be at the Uddevalla gig. Only two hours from my place :) Should be great as usual! anyone else going?

I have my thoughts on going to uddevalla, all though my economy isn't the best right now.
I'll be in Gothenburg that week so it isn't too far away. We'll see :)

Ive read that it is kind a big place with night club and stuff? well throw an evergrey party :headbang:

The show in Uddevalla has been cancelled for some reason... :mad: I already had booked hotel room and was really looking forward to it... Ah, well, hopefully i will get to see them again soon.

Try Västerås =) 100 km west from Sthlm and about 350 km from Oslo/Göteborg

It cant be 350 km from Oslo... The E6 from oslo ends up in strömstad, and from there it is 400 km. so for me it would be 430 km and over 6 hours drive... :loco: So i think ill be passing this time :)

It cant be 350 km from Oslo... The E6 from oslo ends up in strömstad, and from there it is 400 km. so for me it would be 430 km and over 6 hours drive... :loco: So i think ill be passing this time :)

Ok, you have right =) 325 from Oslo, E18 the whole way! To bad about the Uddevalla gig, where did you find that out?

I talk a bit with Jari`s wife every now and then... and she told me thet the gig were cancelled... det suger skit!

Still nothing on a tour in sweden. I´m rottening away here in Östersund. I need to see Evergrey again.. soon!

Has anyone heard ANYTHING?

It´s almost worth it to go down to Mexico City.. If only my economics would allow it ofcourse. Which it doesn´t. :cry: