Sweetest Guitar.

Elysian893

Dethklok
Oct 4, 2003
Plano, TX
Visit site
here is the first peek at the guitar i'm currently building, these pics were taken yesterday, and you can see the contouring i'm doing on the back side, as well as the beveling i'm doing all around to make this guitar more comfortable for the player.
from the top side
100_1557.JPG

looking right at the points
100_1558.JPG

from the back side
100_1559.JPG

full frontal nudity :lol:
100_1560.JPG

and my hairy arm :cool:
100_1561.JPG

BastardOfBodom said:
Build an viking guitar, then contact me

what would a viking guitar look like to you? if i knew that i might be able to sketch something out...

Nick Brookes said:
what happend to the RR idea
when i came to school i realized i couldn't build it, as it was far too wide for school's parameter, so i started drawing up new designs, basically started school with a blank slate, and now i have 6 or 7 designs i can call my own lol... i'm a drawin mother fucker.

Missiles said:
Yes.

But -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar

My statement was correct. :cry:

Anyway, your thing is looking good although I don't like that kind of shapes too much. It reminds me of the Batmobile from some angles. :D

What wood are you using?

ØMGIKEA!!!111

lol even my mom and little sister said batmobile... its swamp ash body with myrtle top(no figure in it, i only chose it for the grain)

Elysian893 said:
this is the V design i made for a friend of mine, he asked for these sorts of things from another design i already showed him, but in V form

ElysianGuitarsSigma.jpg

Thats a really nice design. The one your making now though looks wicked, nice job.