Sweetest Guitar.

I drew out a disign for a guitar, but my workshop abilities and ability to get the supplies is limited, or impaired, so it just sits on a sheet of paper stuffed into a notebook, so one day I may be able to bring it to life.

anyway, very nice guitar. I can't wait to see when it's finished.

Very cool man. Great work. It'll be interesting to see how this thing comes along. I liked the first drawing you had for the v style guitar. Its too bad that didnt work out.

Draznog said:
it looks like a bc rich virgin
you fucking tard, it looks nothing like this

1.jpg

were you born retarded? or was it because of some tragic accident?

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Hmm, I like it, but it looks hella uncomfortable.
how? did you even pay attention to the contour work on the back side? when holding this thing in a normal position both when sitting and standing, even if i press the body against myself, it does not become uncomfortable. the contouring gives it the feel of a normal comfort curve.

Elysian893 said:
how? did you even pay attention to the contour work on the back side? when holding this thing in a normal position both when sitting and standing, even if i press the body against myself, it does not become uncomfortable. the contouring gives it the feel of a normal comfort curve.
Oh, then i'd buy one.

I picture Adam in some convention advertising his guitars:
'You fucking n00b, you know shit, if you don't like my guitar it's only cause you're a fucking moron!'
:lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
'You fucking n00b, you know shit, if you don't like my guitar it's only cause you're a fucking moron!'

:lol: :lol: :lol: lmfao !!!

BloodyScalpel said:
i was thinking about that earlier while i was making dinner, and realized, that is so me.