SX tribute in Mexico

mantarkus

New Metal Member
Sep 23, 2010
Hey guys, new to the list here.

A few months ago I was invited to play keys on a SX tribute here in Guadalajara Mexico. The videos have been uploaded and i would like to share it with you guys.

Inferno

Evolution

Fallen

King of Terrors

A few more on the side bar.

Hope you guys like it, these where some very awsome musicians I played with. Creative comments welcomed.

David C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool that you organized a SX tribute.
I've heard Evolution & Fallen.Fantastic energy from the guitars between 0:30 and the 1st verse. Really powerful, and evil! \m/
Both well performed,though the vocals doesn't quite come up to Russel's standards.

I have been utubing for one satisfactory cover of Symphony X ...I didnt get anything this close....Very good tribute indeed.

I was listening to Inferno, the intro, very good, but when the singer started, I couldn't keep on listening, he sings horrible!!!!!!! Everything was perfect until he started.

The same with Evolution and Fallen. Ese cantante es demasiado desafinado, no lo puedo aguantar.

Thanks everyone for listening, it was a great experience and a great way to bring my musical life as a keyboardist to an end.

Me da pena escuchar eso, que alguien tome una decisión así, de dejar de dedicarse a una actividad tan llena de pasión como ésa es lamentable.