SX video available for download

WooW! the Video IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaaaaaa! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Im just gonna tell about the Crowd... A BIG BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Where the Hell is the Metal People??? Why Everyone is Calm? and not Enjoying and headbanging and singing!!!??? pff.. if thats the crowd of US... :yuk: MOoooooooooVEE!!!! :lol: there were only ppl above 50 years old?? I can show you the crowd when Symphony X played in Italy!... they were Screaming and Singing ALL and Jumping and Headbanging! IT WAS INCREDIBLE! and also the Band Were Enjoying the Concert alot more, I could notice it :p .... beh hehe okay let's leave it like that :p :D :D

Hey thanx for that vid, finally some quality live material of SymphonyX :headbang: (even if so short.. :D hehe)!!!
The close ups are very cool, pro filming! :cool:

But damnit.. someone pls make move those heads in the first rows!!! :guh: :guh: :guh:

X-Greets,
Knight_

oh man this real one player pisses me off it keeped lockin up all the time i had to download the video 2 times to see it:mad: well now i'm enjoying the video:D

great video...

things confirmed from this video..

- Russel is still a cheezy bitch live :D
- Romeo keeps getting bigger and bigger
- Lepond rocks out
- PP fans cannot rock out
- The line 6 pod pro is a bitching preamp for 1/4 of the price of a triaxis.

For everyone bashing the crowd, you have to remember a few things:

1. SX was the last band of the evening. The crowd gets a bit tired after 8 hrs regardless of who is up there.

2. Egypt was in the middle of the set and is a slower tune. The place went nuts at the start of the show when they opened up with Smoke and Mirrors and stayed in a frenzy until "Through the Looking Glass" soothed the crowd a bit.

Check out the Angel Dust video and you will see how the crowd was for most of the evening.

Glenn H.

Originally posted by TempleGod
yeah it was a cool video...but the crowd did indeed suck and the band didnt really move around much at all...good sound though

Were you there??? I was and it was awesome!! I was rocking out alot but I was also taking alot of pics,but its wasn't a lame crowd at all. I agree with Glenn that most people were tired as hell,but we were troopers and it was hella fun!!

http://www.powershred.net/symphonyx.html

Bear

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
great video...

things confirmed from this video..

- Russel is still a cheezy bitch live :D
- Romeo keeps getting bigger and bigger
- Lepond rocks out
- PP fans cannot rock out
- The line 6 pod pro is a bitching preamp for 1/4 of the price of a triaxis.

LoL....Romeo IS gettin bigger, someone better tell him to stop expanding or else he gonna explode like that dood in "Seven" .....then what would we have? :(

Can we come up with some better (and maybe constructive) criticism than to judge people by their appearance?

Mike Romeo is a kickass guitar player, AND a friend of mine..when ya'll can get up there & play better than him, then you can talk shit. Until then, leave out the snide comments about appearance, because they are both immature and offensive. Thanks.

I have to agree with Lady here. If MJR just happened to stroll through here one day I don't think that would be very cool to see this kind of talk. People have feelings, especially when it comes to physical appearances. I'm not exactly skinny myself, I got a bald spot happening as well and while I may joke about myself I don't think I would feel too good to come into a forum and read about people saying things about my physical appearance.

MJR is a kick ass player, let's judge him on that. Now, can't we all just get alonggggg :)

I just agree TOO MUCH with the comments of Jax & Deron here.

Michael Romeo his only big in one sense: his talent. He has a great real TALENT both for composing, arranging & playing music - I admire him very much and he's very inspiring for me than ever.

I never thought anything wrong about his physical appearance, he's just a great guy in the good sense of the term - I would love to be like him & being at his place, I envy him for making his dream to come true and also the dream of others.

(sorry my english suxx i have a BIG problem with that lol)

Vivien.

LoL....Romeo IS gettin bigger, someone better tell him to stop expanding or else he gonna explode like that dood in "Seven" .....then what would we have?

ok i think Lady Of The Oracle and Metal Ages already did a good job responding at this post but i need to give my 2 cents, why you care so much about the whole Romeo is getting bigger thing? is the music that's important not his looks he's one of the most talented musicians out there right now and he's working his ass off doing the music that he loves he doesn't deserve a post like this if you did this as a joke please don't post jokes like this anymore, just my 2 cents