SX video available for download

QUOTE]Well... I think the melange Russell Allen / Damian Wilson is just awesome. Anyway, where is the link with the topic " SX video available for download " ??? LoL! [/QUOTE]

yeah those guys were just plain awesome i'm hooked with that cd:D oh and yeah :lol: this thread was about the syx video thing we just made another topic in it :D

Anyway, where is the link with the topic " SX video available for download " ??? LoL!

Hmm i think it got lost ages ago LOL :D ok let's try to find something related to it.... hmm... the only thing that comes to my mind is that i would like to see a SyX concert right now!!! do you have something better in mind??? :loco:

Hey... don't you think it would be real cool to get a special DVD, as the one released lately about Stratovarius; with SyX on stage BUT ALSO in the tour bus etc. By the way, some video clips of Symphony X would have been welcome, like The Eyes Of Medusa & all that kind of stuff...

Grtz, viv'

hmm i dont know sincerely, but instead of tryin to make a real time conversation in the forum, you should make a jump in the IRC channel #teof on irc.starchat.net
Well, viv already does, i think you could make a try as well UltimateSymphony, if you haven't already of course ;)

Hey... don't you think it would be real cool to get a special DVD, as the one released lately about Stratovarius; with SyX on stage BUT ALSO in the tour bus etc. By the way, some video clips of Symphony X would have been welcome, like The Eyes Of Medusa & all that kind of stuff...

:lol: yeah that would awesome actually i'm waiting for one:p also a concert dvd but with a symphonic orchestra would be just plain kickass that would be the concert of my dreams:D

hmm i dont know sincerely, but instead of tryin to make a real time conversation in the forum, you should make a jump in the IRC channel #teof on irc.starchat.net

believe it or not i haven't been on the channel :lol: but i sure will :D

Originally posted by SarkOfAge

Oh gawd, that would be fuckin awesome... maybe we can hope for the future... since Inside Out America is already managing to make a big promotion for the next SyX album, i think they noticed this band has all the potential to be a number one in the prog metal field... so why not programming the release of a live video for the middle of 2003? *hint! hint!!!* :D

As for the bonus material, it would be great to see the band in their spare time moments between a show and another.. they are funny guys and i'm sure it would kick ass!!!

Knight_

Originally posted by Knight_
Well, viv already does, i think you could make a try as well UltimateSymphony, if you haven't already of course ;)

If I want to post, I POST! (LoL)

Viv'

LOL! hahaha that's ok!!! :lol:
No, it's just that i'm not used to make this kind of short posts... more than a forum geek i am a chatter :D
that's why i always make looooong posts and in the meanwhile i chat with people in IRC... ;)

I got the video, and from what I saw it was absolutely fucking amazing! But it cuts out just before it's about to go into the guitar solo!! This happened when I ran the clip from the site and when I downloaded the file.

Happen to anyone else?

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I got the video, and from what I saw it was absolutely fucking amazing! But it cuts out just before it's about to go into the guitar solo!! This happened when I ran the clip from the site and when I downloaded the file.

Happen to anyone else?

Not me, I saw the entire video :)

Viv'