SXSW 2011 cancellation

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
It is with much regret, and due to circumstances beyond our control, Novembers Doom was forced to cancel our appearance at this years SXSW festival. We were scheduled to perform as part of The End Records label showcase at The Ale House on Thursday, March 17th. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and we are quite crushed we cannot attend once again.

With bad news comes good, as we're currently working on booking dates across the USA, so hopefully we'll have dates to announce soon!

I'll actually be in the US next month! Don't think you'll make for an east coast tour in time now will you? :(

I will get to see agalloch though perhaps :) or rush!

That's too bad, man - I was psyched about that. You were playing 2 hours after Agalloch I believe so I was hoping to hop down the Ale House after their set - would've made for a killer night! The last time I saw you all was at the Heathen Crusade in '06 and I was thoroughly impressed. Will Texas be included in these US dates you think?

We are definitely looking into the possibility of Texas being a place we'll hit on tour later this year, yes. It all comes down to whether or not a promoter there is willing to book us a decent gig, if we can get a gig or two lined up in Texas as part of a tour, we'll surely be there and let you guys know a.s.a.p. We're bummed about the SXSW thing but it really was out of our hands, which sucks =/